Paidtoclick.in

Monday, January 26, 2009

Every person like to be praised and appreciated


"Whether they show it or not, but deep inside they feel good about it.. " ;-)


I was reading a book and i came across something which is very interesting..


Some people say that they are very practical but does praising or appreciating make someone them emotional??


Every one like to be praised or appreciated because somewhere they believe that they are worth it and why not as far as i understand every person is unique.." What I have You don't have and What You have I don't have..." So every one is special and equal.


Some say that they don't like all these stuffs..but I know that somewhere deep inside they are waiting for people or someone special to praise them or appreciate them.


Appreciation should not be asked but it is received without any invitation. So if you think someone deserve praises or appreciation then don't hesitate but cease the opportunity to tell them that they worth a lot..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right.

Anonymous said...

Of course. I love when someone praises me. It boost me and I get hyped. It encourages me to do more and thus i become very active in whatever I do.

Good subject and beautiful blog.

Anonymous said...

I feel good when my husband praises me and appreciate what I do. Well i want to say that I feel more happy when my husband praises me rather than other men ;)

Anonymous said...

I disagree to the former comment of Asim but i respect your view. I am rather direct in my approach. If someone is with you it means that you are already wothy of appreciation and praise so i don't think he has to tell you everytime that he appreciate you or the things you are doing!

Anonymous said...

No deepika I think you are wrong in judging people's views. If she is very happy to receive praises from her husband than other men so i think she has the right to. After all it is her husband.

Anonymous said...

Fuck you rushshada! It is my point of view. And instead of telling me what i should do you could have given your opinion. Each people should give THEIRS opinions and not what you are doing!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

good topic. beautiful blog.mature writer.intelligent human being.i read all the topics in your blog.glad to know it through afrigator.you seem to be very proffesional.you make people think without letting them know you are doing it.this is called intellectual people.

now coming to this topic then you are 100% right.everyone feel good deep inside.

Anonymous said...

Yes you are right. This is how human being are.We like all these things.