Paidtoclick.in

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Valentine's Day


"To-morrow is Saint Valentine's day,

All in the morning betime,

And I a maid at your window,

To be your Valentine.

Then up he rose, and donn'd his clothes,

And dupp'd the chamber-door;

Let in the maid, that out a maidNever departed more."

(William Shakespeare, Hamlet, Act IV, Scene 5)



why is valentine's day only one day, we give gifts, flowers, and cakes

I would be happy if everyday would be a valentine's day

Why should we wait for this ONE day to tell our partner that we love them and give them gifts?


I am against this one day love.

The day you accept someone to become part of your life then from that day only you should be taking care of that part. Not only in Valentine's Day that you will remember the person and cherish him/her with love, attention, care and gifts.


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would prefer valentines' day to be everyday. That's why i told my boyfriend not to wait for that day to show me how much he loves me. But show me everyday.

Anonymous said...

I'm also against this one day love.I do not see any special occassion to give my girlfriend a gift.So valentines day is no such day that we keep on waiting we find it normal we do things as usual.

Anonymous said...

We are celabrating it for the past 30 years and it is special for us.My hubby always give me surprise on this day.and I find it so romantic.Although having children we have never escape this day.we are always together on this day.Its good that you write on this subject early.happy valentines day to you and your partner if you have one.may god bless you both.

Anonymous said...

Why do we celebrate rakhi? father's & mother's day....shivratri? Does zat mean that we love our mum dad sis bro on these days only? surely not.But these special days do have their raison d'etre......maybe more for shopkeepers...lol!btw me celeb valentine day only once in my life.....not a gd souvenir wat hap after...

Anonymous said...

What is the gift you Reploid is giving you?

I asked a beautiful dress from my boyfriend.

Reploid said...

It's a secret until now. - To Mary. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Make a surprise and I'm sure she will love that.Girls adore surprises.

Anonymous said...

What is the worse thing that could happen on Valentine's Day?
"A breakup, of course! While everyone else is exchanging teddy bears, bouquets, and engagement rings, you're sulking and crying your eyes out."

Anonymous said...

Even if you are single, you can still enjoy Valentine's Day.
"It just means you have more people to choose from instead of your significant other."

Anonymous said...

Saying 'I Love U' is the best gift for Valentine's Day
"And saying it everyday it's lke Valentine's everyday"

Anonymous said...

Love is such a precious feeling when you have right person next to you
"and such a miserable when you have wrong one with you"