Paidtoclick.in

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Obama swearing in ceremony is awaited with bated death!


"President–elect Barack Obama is being considered as a harbinger of prosperity, peace & economic stability not only for America but for the world community as well.


This has put Obama under great pressure as he is well aware of the expectations that Americans have on him. Being the President of America is a great responsibility and therefore Obama has to tread the path with great caution & a lot of patience.


The 8 years of Bush’s regime was marred with incompetence. Some of his decisions did more harm than good for America. The greatest example is the Iraq war. Nobody would argue against it because it was really stupidity on the part of George Bush to send his troops to Iraq when it was evident that Saddam Hussein had no hand in the Sept 9/11 attack.


His decision divided the world community, which otherwise was one when it came to terrorism. The financial crisis was the last straw that ended the Bush era. After becoming the President, Obama has several issues to resolve.


The first one is the American troops fighting it out in the Iraqi terrains. The public expects him to withdraw the troops from Iraq unconditionally. Then there is the global economic crisis which has left most Americans jobless. He has promised to put an end to outsourcing.


And the last but not the least is the issue of Islamic terrorism. It’s to be seen howz Obama going to resolve these burning issues? Let’s see how may promises are fulfilled."

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

He will have a very difficult presidential period.

Anonymous said...

I think he can do better than Bush. Bush wanted war. War is not the only solution. I wish Obama does good or much better than Bush.

Anonymous said...

Nice subject. Obama can died in this struggle. There are too many people against him.

So all the Best Barack.!

Reploid said...

Obama will bring changes. He is different from the other presidents.

Anonymous said...

Promises...every one make but few stand to it so lets wait and see.

Anonymous said...

He will be killed if not by terrorists then by somebody else. He is a fool to accept the presidential seat when all is a chaos now.

Anonymous said...

What will he do to stop the war in Gaza?? I'm waiting. USA is the only country which did not vote. SO?

Anonymous said...

Great thing that Barak Hussein Obama is the new US president.

He is a man of peace and hope and pray he will succeed in his task and get the world to be a peaceful place once again.

Good Luck to him.

Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were around 320 bucks on every site. But completely I bring about this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices for the shoes were all over 170 dollars on every page. But for all I set this site selling them for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that singular model. The prices seeking the sneakers are around 330 bucks everwhere. But finally I bring about this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for that particular brand. The prices for the sneakers were around 170 dollars on every site. But completely I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what do you think?